beautiful things

| | |
in my general conference april2011 review...
Our beloved President Thomas S. Monson reminds us:
“I testify to you that our promised blessings are beyond measure. Though the storm clouds may gather, though the rains may pour down upon us, our knowledge of the gospel and our love of our Heavenly Father and of our Savior will comfort and sustain us and bring joy to our hearts as we walk uprightly and keep the commandments.
...My beloved brothers and sisters, 
fear not. 
Be of good cheer. 
The future is as bright as your faith.”


i'm not sure who the artist is,
but i LOVE this foto:

check out the
he does rad spray paint portraits
like these:




and my map obsession
can't get enough of this:


i really don't know what it is with me
and maps.
but i love them!
for years i've always told myself
that one day my house will have a big awesome fancy globe.
i think it's classy. ha!
i guess that interest has evolved into maps.
i've been collecting a few
and have many ideas pending...
now for the execution!



0 comments: