shaun, jake, nate and i went to downtown atlanta to watch the PEACHdrop!
we enjoyed our first hour of the new year on a downtown rooftop
i was sick and doped up on meds,
but we all agree that so far....2011 is the BEST YEAR EVER!
now...reviewing my past year
i've decided to post
now...remember...i spent the first half of my year in puerto rico
and barbados - in a different life/world
and really NOT in the loop of anything going on
so my best of....is just that
in this case...series...
i couldn't put them down.
maybe i'm mainstream.
but i can't wait for the movies!
top 2010 new albums WORTH my listening to
This Is Happening
other noteworthy albums of the year:
i loved it.
i'm not a movie-goer every weekend.
mainly because it's so dagum expensive these days.
but i also enjoyed these from the year...
...i cried more than i wanted...it had an unexpected ending.
i love my comic book movies!
and i am a scarlett johansson fan.
her and angelina jolie are my chick faves.
yes, i am a fan!
loved the books.
watch the movies.
HARRY POTTER 7 would probably be up here, but i still haven't seen it.
coming home to see my family after 18 months...
my sister, Tamaron, got married in the Mesa, AZ temple
i went to Colombia to visit mi amorcito
and meet his family...
fast forward a bit...
the year ended great...
my whole family together for Christmas.
and a reunion of friends...
...happy times had by all.
i'm still compiling my "hopes and dreams for the future"/goals list for 2011...
as of now...
- budget better...save up/buy a car
- and a new digital SLR
- speak slower (when i talk to people @ work on the phone, many tell me i talk too fast..ha..i'm working on it!)
- be more social...you may laugh, but it's true. if you know me, you know what i'm talking about
- continue my education: get back to school/get good grades... and read more
- move west when kevin gets stateside and be :) con el amor de mi vida
- not so much lose weight...but get in shape..more exercise regularly!
- practice piano more
- get some paintings done
- put my art to good use...get some $$ out of it
- manage my time better - don't procrastinate as bad :)
- notice needs of others more - quit living so selfishly
- don't complain
- go back to Puerto Rico to visit
- improve guitar skills
...my list is growing on the daily...
dream big, right?!