american idol

| | |
my mamita has got me hooked watching
american idol
i always thought liv tyler had it good
 because her daddy is
so rad!
and of course...
he's only made the show so much better.
i've loved steven tyler since i was little.
i remember being 7
my sisters would have MTV on
i loved the music video for
Livin on the Edge
or maybe i just remember it so vividly because he was basically naked
and had such a HUGE mouth.
either way.
i liked it.
haha!
i even remember doing a powerpoint presentation in middle school on
Joe Perry, the lead guitarist in Aerosmith.

anyways...
jennifer lopez too.
definite improvement.
american idol has stepped up so many notches with her and steven.

SO...
it's getting down to the good talent.
i have my favorites.
 i LOVE paul mcdonald
his voice - style - whole package
how can you NOT love him...


i hope america does not boot him off quick.

Their version of the BEATLES
"Blackbird"
L O V E D I T





then this guy, stefano...
i think i like him just because he's so stinkin adorable
and he's not arrogant/vain like some of the others that put off those vibes.

of the ladies,
i like miss Karen Rodriguez.

her and Pia Toscano. great voices.
check out their Beatles duo of
Can't Buy My Love:


anyway...
i'm not a big tv person.
but, american idol has got me.
Biggest Loser too...heh
my mom and i switch between the two on commercials.
arthur is an inspiration.




anyway...
only because i mentioned it
i had to look it up...
and here it is
the music video that so many years ago i fell in love with
AEROSMITH
it's still great!


0 comments: