walk the walk

| | |


purple skies.
hazel lights.
fireflies.
new horizons.
in the spring,
gray turns green.
hope once dead
is
brought to life.

shady tree.
shoes in hand,
with my bare feet in the sand.
spanish poems.
skipping stones.
the dusty road then takes me home.

people have told me
how to be happy
but i find
their remedy's e m p t y
these are my pearls,
God's treasures unfurled
mean more to this girl
more than
the world
to me.

photographs
from the past.
summer naptime
in the grass.
constellations in the sky
the northern lights will make you cry

grant me twenty thousand wishes.
cover me with lavish things.
but i believe in loaves and fishes
m i r a c l e s
and mustard seeds.

people have told me
how to be happy
but i find
their road
is empty
these are my pearls
God's treasure unfurled
me more to
this girl
more than
the world
to me.



when you know something.
you feel it
believe it
KNOW it,
.
.
.
then live it.

too many people these days give in
waver
follow the crowd
it's easier to always try and fit in.

i will stand
i will not fall
in a world that's weak
i will be strong
i'll be true
i will choose His way
i know what's right
and i will not change
in a world where so many will not
...i will.


2 comments:

Kelli LeBaron said...

that top picture is one of the prettiest i have ever seen. did you take it? you are so talented. especially in your writing.

bethssy said...

i love this ...is so good ....tutt
espero que sean muy felices y que cuales son sus planes cuando hay boda '??????espero pronto i miss you and love you ...my frind