LOL = Lots Of Love

| | |
                                                      i feel it.
"LOVE DOESN'T MAKE THE WORLD GO ROUND, LOVE IS WHAT MAKES THE RIDE WORTHWHILE"
-ELIZABETH BROWNING-


SINGLE OR NOT,
WITH OR WITHOUT A VALENTINE
LOVE IS ALWAYS IN SEASON
(please don't be the pathetic wallower that complains about being ALONE on such a holiday...get over yourself!! there's no worse company than someone who complains. love does not always constitute romance. in spanish they call it the "Day of Love and Friendship". it entails SO MUCH: love!)
YOU GOTTA GIVE A LITTLE TO GET A LITTLE
DON'T BE THE VALENTINE GRINCH - FIND THE REASON FOR THE SEASON
and even YOUR heart can grow two sizes too big!

happy valentine's day.



ps: my happy place is preparing to file for bankruptcy...i hate technology for taking Borders away from me.
read more about it here

5 comments:

London said...

Happy valentines day!!! I love you!! You are my bestie for life!

mrs. barlow said...

THIS IS PERFECT!
i LOVE love.
and i COMPLETELY agree.
you do NOT have to have "someone"
its a day to remember what LOVE is all about!
ps love the photo of you and your boy kissing!
i love you.

Ryan Bynum said...

Twit!
I loove you! You always see the bright side of things. Annnd I love that. Thanks for reminding us all what the day truly is about.
It makes me feel a lil differently as I read peoples status' on Faboo.

I LOOVE MY VALENTINE..
&& You
:)

Chenda said...

I actually have a bit of a sore spot for Borders for putting a lot of nook-and-cranny bookstores out of business. What goes around, comes around :/

Nathan Trust said...

Thanks for that video. I enjoy hearing those kind of stories.