9.16.2010

| | |
 my definition of best friend = London Ashley Fairclough
there are very few people who you can tell everything to
who don't judge you
who understand you
who stay by your side through it all
sunshine or rain.
it doesn't matter if it's been days or months or a year, we just pick up where we left off.
now we like to laugh at things we did during the awkward growing up stages.
the good. the bad. the ridiculous.
high school. boys. church dances. laughter. tears. slumber parties. hair dying.
endless heart to hearts over chips and salsa. 
everyone needs SOMEONE who relates to you. God has given me London as one of those.
i don't know what i would have done without her.
we've been distanced through choices in life: college. my mish. marriage.
we fit reunions in as often as we can.
but...best friends MEANS...
just that.
today is her birthday. 
24! 
love you...miss you...
happy birthday!



1 comments:

London said...

Whit your message is so sweet it has brought me to tears! You are my best "girl" friend for life. Almost every happy memory I have of my youth includes you! I know you were sent to my life to lift me up and always make me laugh and to remind me that life is meant to enjoy. Love you!