5.31.2011

| | |
cutest movie i've seen in a long time.

iLOVEit.

it will be going in my collection.


daily doodle:
it's been one of t h o s e days.


i am also quite convinced that no matter where i end up...
my heart will always want to be back in georgia.
i used to dream of living in the city, but i think i'd hate it.
i love downtown...but i don't want to LiVE there.
i love the beach...but i'd miss the trees and the lakes and the parks.
i have family out west...but i would shrivel up in the dusty desert.
noplease!
i need lots of trees and green. peace. and a friendly variety of people. 
i   love   georgia   best.

2 comments:

Ryan Ayres said...

Virginia has a lot of trees and a lake pretty close by to!

London said...

Amen sista...I thought the day would never come when I would give anything to go back to GA..but it's come and I miss it!!!