10.20.2010 Colombia Report Part II

| | |
One night Sebastian (like a brother to Kevin) drove us up to a mountain to see Pereira at night.
unfortunately my camera didn't quite capture the beauty of it.

 this is the group that went with us that night.
Jhony, Leslie, me, kev, Kelly, and Sebastian.




i absolutely LOVED when we went one day for a tour via MOTORCYCLE!
that's the mode of transportation for most in Pereira.
that or bus.
it reminded me of my summers in Mexico at my grandparents
we used to play on the four wheelers and motorcycles around town and in the apple/peach orchards.
6 of us went.
3 motos...2 on each.
SO FUN!
on our way home we got poured on...freezing cold.
still...i loved ever second of it.


i attempted taking a video...
if you get motion sick, don't watch it. haha. sorry.
not really in the city, but just some parts of town.




As far as food.
i did eat and eat and eat.
i gained 5 pounds, not too bad, could be worse right?
Kevin's mom kept me well fed 
and in between, kevin and his cousins had me trying things from stands on the streets.
i felt like i was back on the mish sometimes...
we would visit family and friends of his and EVERY house offered food
often even a whole meal.
i was stuffed.



 ...some of my favorites. even though i loved it all.



there is still more to say and share about my trip...i'll save that for a later day though.

0 comments: